Conditions

General information for
rental with crew

1. Legality:

Before renting a boat, make sure that it has a rental license, the boats that we manage and rent in Sunmarine have rental licenses. This means that on board there is complete safety equipment, full insurance and civil liability insurance, with all taxes paid up to date, as well as ensuring professional crews.

2. Methods of payment:

— Cash in Euros
— Credit card: Visa, Master Card, Pay Pal, AMEX.
— Bank Transfer
— Consult us for payments with Cryptocurrencies.

Master CardVisaPay PalAmex
3,5% extra charge on AMEX

3. State of the vessels:

All boats are new or nearly new and in perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition. Our maintenance team is present 7 / 7 days a week during the season.

4. Moorings:

Our boats are moored in the port of Marina Ibiza or Marina Botafoch. Marina Ibiza is considered the most luxurious marina in Spain and one of the most beautiful in the Mediterranean with the best facilities, it now hosts the most beautiful mega-yachts. On this marina you will find: Lio cabaret, cappuccino, Calma restaurant and many luxury shops, it is also located opposite to: Hearts, Cipriani, Ibiza Gran Hotel, Pacha... Our offices are located in Marina Ibiza. Moorings are included in the price. In the case of cruises, moorings outside the base port are not included in the price.

5. Beverages, soft drinks and aperitifs:

On board the boats, we are pleased to offer you drinks and non-alcoholic drinks (water, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and ice cream). We are at your disposal for other requests (wines, champagne, aperitifs, picnic baskets). Béatrice is personally responsible for making reservations in beach restaurants if necessary.

On board the yachts, we are pleased to offer you refreshments and drinks (water, fruit juice, wine, sodas, beers, tea, coffee, etc.), aperitifs prepared by the hostess or the CHEF (if you rented a yacht with a cook) We are at your disposal if you wish to have lunch on board.

6. Fuel:

Fuel is not included in the rental price. The recorded average consumption is specified beforehand. Payment is made on return depending on the number of hours of navigation done (ref: hour metre). It is also possible to pay at the petrol station, specifying this at the time of making the reservation, so that the tank is filled before departure, in which case the return to the port must be before 19.00 due to the wait at the petrol station which closes at 20.00.

7. Booking of a vessel:

The reservation of a vessel only becomes effective upon receipt of 30% of the total rental price (see possible methods of payment below). The remaining 70% is to be paid before boarding.

8. Timetable:

The departure time is at the customer’s convenience. The return must be before dark for safety reasons.

9. Additional service:

We are at your disposal to make table reservations in restaurants. The crew will remain on board to look after your belongings and the vessel.

10. Return policy:

In case of sea >4 or rain the rental will be canceled or if it is possible. For the client and SunMarine it will be possible to change the day. If it is not possible the amounts charged will be returned.

VERY IMPORTANT:

In Spain the maximum capacity on board a boat or yacht, whatever its length, is:
— 12 people maximum including the captain.
— On a yacht 12 people maximum +crew if the license permits.

SunMarine Ibiza

Administration / Accounting

C/ Pedro Frances 9 - Torre Can Ventosa

Office Doseme N°405

PUERTO MARINA IBIZA

Paseo Juan Carlos 1 N°20 Local 3.1

07800 IBIZA Spain

© SunMarine Ibiza 2021 · Legal Warning · Privacy Policy